gold prices and currency

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Katherine Heigl | Katherine Heigl | Katherine Heigl |

i started living my life day by day, within the moment. the ironic thing is that at work, i'm a totally different person because of the nature of my job. so, plans. dreams. goals. long term. oy! i guess i'll create a list of what i'd like to happen, but not necessarily something that i'm working towards. does that make any sense?!

.i dream of world peace
.i hope that my dad's health will last long enough till that day,
someday, to walk me down the aisle
.that my mom will live a really, really long life
.i hope to build bridges and not burn them
.live a long happy and healthy life
.travel the world by age 75, at least to my favorite places
.write a children's book {i've started, haven't written since then}
.meet more people with very diverse backgrounds
.go back to school {2nd masters, phD}
.move to a different city
.i dream that where i currently live becomes the sunshine state
.oh, the dog. yea. big dog. st. bernard. i dream of that, too.
.forgive those who have hurt me.
.be more kind to those i find challenging
.live my life without regrets
.be patient

Katherine Heigl | Katherine Heigl | Katherine Heigl |

No comments:

Post a Comment

share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
اخبار مصر لحظة بلحظة