gold prices and currency

Sunday, October 17, 2010

cool maths games

I've been "musical" the accomplished anniversary and I am guaranteeing you this isn't about Babyface's song, "What if". It's the "what if's" in my life, or maybe in castigation too.

A lot of bodies had a acceptable beam about reminiscing the accomplished aback out of the dejected I blogged about who I was as a kid and what I "believed" in during my aboveboard and believing canicule and I wasn't afraid that a lot of bloggers/readers were appropriately naive.

If you accept Tagalog go advanced and bang the links (if you haven't apprehend any of it)

PBA - A FAN GIRL'S MOMENT

MGA AKALA KO NUNG BATA PA AKO

GANITO KA BA DATI?

HULING YUGTO

If you didn't bang the links because you don't accept Tagalog, don't anguish I accept article abroad for you. Who were you as kid? What are the amateur you usually comedy aback then? Reminiscing, do you consistently accept a acceptable beam attractive back?

I fabricated those four allotment access with two things in mind: (I bet cipher saw this coming)

1. RELATIONSHIP -- I appetite to authorize the biographer - clairvoyant relationship. It's not about actuality too friendly, it's coz I've been told NOT above already or alert but LOTSA times that I attending like a fiiiiin high-hat and my blog kinda accord that activity too. It bothers me to apperceive that a lot of bodies are above and that if they access me I'll be like "wtf?don't allocution to me unless you're accessible to kiss my arse" -- I am so not like that! haha So, my awesomeness kicked in and anticipation of autograph an access that I apperceive a lot of bodies could chronicle to and it's the absolute time to let about anybody apperceive that "hey, I'm not a snob, I'm cool, I'm apparent simple".

2. PEOPLE WATCHING -- ok, I wanna accomplish it bright bodies watching is not alike to actuality judgmental, or at atomic for me. I adulation to watch bodies whenever I can, abnormally if I accept to drive and booty the bus -- above perfect! And thru bodies watching and the appearance that I'm in at this point, pushed me to ask the what if's in life.

Again, as some of you know, my summertime abnormally my September was in a bad way eventful, shocking, life-changing and demanding for me and family. I was abashed and too aching that I wanna escape this life. I above wanna escape who I am and above be someone.

WHAT IF:

- I was built-in a male?

- I was built-in not a Filipina? I admiration what chase I'll be.

- I was built-in from a altered set of parents, I admiration what I'll attending like or what my name would be?

WHAT IF:

I wasn't built-in as Em, I admiration what my activity would be like or what affectionate of problems I'll face to be tougher. If I wasn't built-in as Em will I survive the challenges in my life? If I wasn't built-in as Em, my adolescence maybe wouldn't be about Alvin Patrimonio. If I wasn't built-in as Em, again this blog wouldn't exist. MyfingersRtyping and its capacity are all from who I am as this Em person.

If I wasn't built-in as Em, I could be the being who I'm not

- A algebraic genius

- 5'5" or taller

- A basketball player

- A dancer

Heck!

I am Em and I'm allotment to break who I am and I am allotment to win life's battle. This is my activity and there's a acumen why I am a allotment of my parents' and my sister's life, there's a acumen why I am a allotment of castigation whether you like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
اخبار مصر لحظة بلحظة